Re: [MV] Saracen Export Permit From UK
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 02:31:11 EDT


The seller in the UK has to obtain the export permit, not you. As for
shipping, several are good. Contact an import broker in Toronto to make
arrangements, and since it won't fit into a CONEX, be sure to lock up all the
little goodies inside. Lots of sticky fingers around the docks...


To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <>.