Re: [MV] Deuce Unit Markings

David (davejodi@epix.net)
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:26:39 -0400

Jay,

The Army Reserve Center that my Military Police unit is assigned to
shares the buildings with a Chemical Company. They generate smoke for
smoke screens on the battle field. Chemical companies also respond for
decontamination duties in the event of NBC attacks. While I'm sure
there are lots of other duties of Chemical units, these are the two that
I have come in contact with.

Dave in PA
1954 M38A1 (most of one)
1952 M38A1 (running, going to pick up next week)