Re: [MV] Cross Refrence Guide

fv74@altavista.net
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 07:46:51 -0400 (EDT)

Tim

I would have been real interested when I started my MB project in January. Since then I have kept meticulous notes on parts sources and cross references. I was surprised to find that many MB components were used almost unchanged into the 1970's. I think your project is worthwhile and if you proceed I would not mind sharing my information with you. In my daily job at NEAPCO, I design driveline components and we make many of the components that fit MV's. The trick is to identify them and keep a record of what fits what. Good Luck.

Dave Fillman
45 MB