Re: [MV] Follow up to Plugging GPW oil filter

fv74@altavista.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:34:36 -0400 (EDT)

Bob

I can verify that a Wix #51006 will work in the Standard Military Filter. Other unverified part numbers are NAPA 1100, AC P-115, Lee 151, Fram C-4, C-21 and C-4P. The filter that I took out of my MB was a Hastings 101.

Dave Fillman
45 MB