Re: [MV] Fw: Some interesting correspondence from the MVPA

Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:11:40 -0700

David---Good point, always try to see both sides of the issue.
L..

DDoyle9570@aol.com wrote:

>It reminds me of an experience I've had here in my hobby shop....

>There is a local radio control flying club who specifically recommends that
>folks not shop at my store, that they buy mail order instead.  When I found
>this out, by overhearing this on several occasions, I chose to no longer
>refer people to this club, nor distribute their literature, nor provide them
>with door prizes.  I now feel we are on an equal footing.

>Hence, I think that people are free to hold, and state any view they may have
>about the MVPA, or its leadership, however I feel it is also reasonable for
>the MVPA, or its leadership, not to promote contact with individuals or
>organizations that they feel do not promote the MVPA. Likewise, if one
>doesn't believe that the MVPA is a worthwhile club they shouldn't feel
>compelled to join or promote it.

Regards,
David Doyle

  === To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to .