Re: [MV] CMON!! starting an M54

Shane G Deemer (sdeemer@austin.rr.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:42:20 -0600

At a minimum, a vehicle that has been sitting for 1+ years will have dead
batteries. Buying a vehicle that has been sitting for + years, and planning
to drive it home without some mechanical/electrical assistance is not the
best of ideas.

On another note, you may want to double check with your DRMO office. Most
military places turn into a ghost down during Thanksgiving...I know the
Ft.Hood DRMO office doesn't open again until Monday.

Enough pessimism from me. Good luck with your M54.

--
-Shane