[MV] (MV) GPW front axle help

From: MRRORMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:33:49 PST

O wise people:

Now I am trying to fix my front end, spindle bearings are bad ....
I have almost every thing but the outer seal of the axle housing..
I ordered a rebuild kit for front axle from AJP but none of the seals are
correct.
Any one know if I can get them from NAPA ?? The seal I took out is too
mangled to see any numbers.
Is there a parts book with part numbers available?? Where?
Anyone know the number of the seal I mentioned??
I'm going to be too old to drive before I get this thing back together!

Thanks in advance,
Harry in Miami
42 GPW (wounded)
?? M-151 A1 (waiting for paint)