[MV] Clean Air kit instructions

From: Henry Fackovec (Fackovec@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 20:37:52 PST

Hey all:

My Crates of parts to install the clean air kit(Turbo) on the multifuel came
in today, unfortunatly the manuals I ordered did not get here yet, I am
going to try to install it over the weekend, Can anyone scan the diagram of
what goes where, or anything that you think would be usefll, to give me some
direction to start from. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Hank

BTW: There is an elbow that I did not recognise with a mil sparkplug in it,
is this part of the manifold heater?