Re: [MV] (MV) GPW front axle help

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 18:52:54 PST

>..... The seal I took out is too
>mangled to see any numbers.
>Is there a parts book with part numbers available?? Where?

No problem. National and CR both have large catalogs where the seals are
listed by size. All you need is the bore ID the seal presses into, the
shaft OD, and the thickness. There are different lip configurations but the
norm is probably what you have anyway.

Skip the auto parts store, go to a bearing distributor, there should be at
least one in every major city. If you want I can give you my guys name and
# here, but your in Miami, I would think you'd have good size listing in the
yellow pages under bearings.

je