[MV] Bazooka's

From: Brent McClearen (brent@multipro.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 19:24:55 PST

I used to make the 2.36" bazooka in both the M9A1 two piece and the M1A1 one
piece versions as part of an extensive array of replica weapons for my
company, MAC Systems Replicas. I took a year off from the business for
family reasons, but I might build up a replica kit for you if you were
interested. I sold the M1A1's for $225 and the M9A1's for $275. It may
cost more now because I lost the sheetmetal/machine shop last year, so I'll
have to subcontract a lot of work out. I will try to give you a quote if
your interested.

Thanks,

Brent