RE: [MV] Mutt Stuff (and HMMWV stuff)

From: Jason Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 21:26:10 PST

Well, this Limey was struggling to conceptualise the policy of mutilating
some
poor old army truck because it might hurt somebody whilst the 44 mag ammo is
along side the 9mm by the 30-06 and only one supermarket aisle over from the
cornflakes.

Nah, I must be really as thick as they keep saying, oh well.

Richard
(Southampton UK)

Richard and Listers

Funny how it always comes to this, but what does 9mm, 30-06, and 44-mag have
to do with military vehicles?

You know, I've never see a military vehicle roll over all by itself;
accidents are caused by people. I've never seen a 30-06 bullet get up off
the shelf and shoot somebody without SOMEONE pulling the trigger. What's
wrong with the "Limeys"? Attitudes like that are what get freedoms taken
away from people.

Military vehicles are tools. Tools can be used for the purpose of doing
good, or they can be used for the purpose of doing harm. Same with shovels,
same with guns, etc.

Jason