Re: [MV] Willis, the final say!

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 19:23:01 PST

Jim: I'll bow to your wisdom and make use of my delete key in the
future when posts don't interest me. It just seemed to me (and
evidently to others from the number of posts on the subject) that after
everything had been said
over and again by the same people that perhaps we should just move on.
I took no offense at your using my post for an example but in the
future will keep my opinions to myself and, as you suggested, just
delete the time and space wasting posts I'm not interested in.
Steve