(no subject)

From: flamesnuffer@webtv.net
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 14:58:47 PST

Thanks, Dan, for being able to see the "forest for the trees". A
"gentle prod" was all I was offering. I, too, have been on the list for
a couple of years and have grown weary of all the thinly disguised OFF
TOPIC discussion.

And by the way, all those that think the "delete:" button is the
answer to everything:

So many list members "reply" to posts. When they do the topic shows up
as the original. The topic might show " GPW T84 transmission", but when
you click on you're reading about Jim Gilmore or Mrs. Hank's bad day.

And interestingly, did you notice that of all the responses to my
original post they were all positive except for one who called my effort
"cutesy" and Mrs. Hanks, who by her overreactionary response must be
dealing with something much more serious than just me.

Finally, any suggestions on winterizing our MV's? What's the key to
making the gas stay good when the vehicle is setting up?

Merry Christmas to all!

The FLAMESNUFFER (HA HA HA HA HA)