[MV] Re: 1963 Dodge w-200 Crew Cab

From: komual@showme.missouri.edu
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:41:25 PST

 The
question-anyone have any experience with a Dodge crew cab w-200 4x4? The
one I'm looking at is a 1963 vintage, 225 slant 6, np420 trans, np201
tansfer, dana 60 rear, dana 44hd front, and drums all the way around. I
figure a 318 wide block v8 would drop right in and make a great tow
vehicle, and 4 door kid hauler. It's a former air force vehicle. It's for
sale at Vintage Power Wagons, and info an opinions about wether to buy
from them are alos welcome. Please respond direct as well as to the
list...I don't always have time to read the digest. Any info or input
appreciated. Thanks,

Alan Loshbaugh
Columbia, Missouri
1976 FJ40-Black Beast, 1965 FJ45L-under Construction, 1967 M715-the Hulk