Re: [MV] What size? Help

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 17:46:42 PST

Hi Claude,

AS PER MANUAL / TECHNICAL BULLETIN TB 746-93-1 OCT 1964.

UNIT IDENTIFICATION: THE UNIT ID MARKINGS WILL NORMALLY APPEAR ON THE
FRONT & REAR, USUALLY ON BUMPERS.

THE MARKINGS WILL BE OF UNIFORM SIZE. THEY WILL NOT EXCEED THE SIZE OF
THE REGISTRATION NUMBER IF ON THE SAME SURFACE. IN NO CASE WILL THE
UNIT ID MARKINGS EXCEED 4 INCHES IN HEIGHT.

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE AS LARGE AS FITS BUT NOT OVER 4 INCHES.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

TOM MCHUGH
NEW JERSEY
52 M38A1 SER # 20282