Re: [MV] Bantam T3 and T3-C Trailer Photos ?

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 00:58:29 PST

Rob, I've also noticed general lack of detailed info on the accessory
trailers for the MV's like the Bantams, M100's, M416's, Converto and
others. Ron Fitzpatrick did send me a photo on the Converto 1/2T
Airborne Dump Trailer that hs been a big help but I have not seen many
for the 1/4T except in the Standard Encyclopedia of US MV"s. Australian
War Archives has a bunch of trailer stuff both the MBT's and their own
mass produced copies. Some with R/R wheels hauling freight in Borneo. If
you find any good photos would like to get a copy. Also especially
interested in the Converto dump trailer as I am finishing it up and need
clarification on some details. Later, Keith Dewey, Puget Snd MVCC and
MVCC of Oregon