[MV] Re: machine gun (for MVs) questions

From: jim gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 09:29:32 PST

Lee wrote:
>How difficult and expensive is it to obtain a dummy receiver for a Browning
>1919A4,

    Curtis Wolf in Pennsylvania, makes a steel side plate (receiver) for
this gun and many others. Cost is (if I remember correctly) about $100.00.
OR you can send him your kit, pay for the side plate and add $100.00 and he
will build up your kit into a beautiful dummy gun that looks exactly like
the original. Curtis makes pedestal mounts for jeeps and other MV's that
look like the original. He also makes dummy receivers for Vickers, Sten,
Thompson and many others. Contact me off list for his phone number.
(note, I will be gone from today till the 25 th so I won't reply until
after then)

           Jim Gilmore MVPA # 5843

Member Ist Michigan AOD Chapter MVPA
               Great Lakes Chapter MVPA