[MV] Ferret Juices

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 11:10:06 PST

Now that my "new" Ferret is enroute (hopefully not out of the truck and
in a snowy ditch somewhere in Nebraska), I may need to do some changing
of fluids and topping-off of same, such as engine oil and such.
Although I have the "User Handbook, Scout Car, Ferret, All Marks", the
lubricants are described using the British military nomenclature.
Although I was born in UK, I still can't decipher the specifications, so
the question is: Where may one look up the US equivalent of the various
UK products? Oil weight? Some may be intuitive, such as gear lube and
chassis grease, but I would not want to use the wrong "stuff".

Ian Wallace, Seattle