Re: [MV] Ferret Juices

From: Jim Webster (jimweb@SIMONIDES.PRESTEL.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 07:16:17 PST

Richard Notton wrote:

> I have not tried this and cannot (obviously) recommend it, hydraulic mineral oil
> tastes entirely different to brake fluid. . . . . . . . . .

When I first joined the Army back in the late 60's the old old sweats
used to make chips [french fries to anyone else] regularly while on
exercise. It was only after I'd had them a couple of times that I
discovered they were using gearbox oil OC-600 [IIRC] to fry them in. I
hadn't died so I figured what the hell....

TTFN
Jim
Honorary Secretary