[MV] Mule wheels and tires

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 11:15:45 PST

Hello all!

Here's the scoop...

Bob Freolich doesn't have 'em...
Lou Bircheff doesn't have 'em...
Leonard Grove doesn't have 'em...

So, I have come to the conclusion that original M274 Mechanical Mule wheels are
NOWHERE to be found. That having been said, I am requesting that those who have
successfully converted readily available civilian wheels for use please let me
know how you did it, and how I can make it happen. I appriciate all of the past
suggestions, but now I need parts numbers and details, as it has become
imperative that I get this dang mule up and running (or at least rolling).

Many thanks, you're the best!

Bill Benson