Re: [MV] Info. request--LMC 1500

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 00:54:55 PST

Well, never having seen one 'in the flesh'

According to Crismon these were larger versions of Thiokol's Imp. He
doesn't list a 1500, but the DMC 1450 featured was built in '79 and had a
standard 104 HP Ford six coupled to a C4 three speed auto. I would expect
it to be fairly horrible on tarmac and reasonable on mud.

There was a '62 Thiokol trackmaster asking USD 2950 in the last issue of
Supply Line and that was without the tracks, but If I found it in such an
area I'd bid maybe USD 2000 and let it sit until the owner get sick of
looking at it. It shouldn't even rust as I seem to remember they are
aluminium.

Gordon

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>