Re: [MV] MV related sights in France

From: Raphael BAUDUIN (raphael.bauduin@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 00:11:21 PST

I don't know if the WWII german submarine base can be visited, but the one
of Lorient can be (150 km in the north)of ST Nazaire). I visited it last
summer (2 hours long). The base was used by the french navy until the past
few years.
There is no museum and the visit consist in the explanation of the
construction and how it worked. Very interesting. The base as not been very
much modified and is still in good condition.
Raph