[MV] M35 Hot water heater (leaving me cold...)

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 06:07:29 PST

I've been working on the heater on my truck. It doesn't seem to be
putting out as much heat as it should. I've flushed it and the core
seems to flow well enough. The fan blows air but it is cold.
I even insulated the hoses that carry water to the core and nothing
improved.

Is there anything I could look for that might be wrong? Where should
the Heater be plumbed into the motor. As mine sits now one hose is
connected to the water pump and the other is connected right by the top
out let from the block to the radiator.

What temperature should the truck run at? Mine indicates 180 degrees F
on the dash.

Anyone know where I can get a hood and radiator blanket set?

--
-Buzzard

Don't drive faster than your angels can fly. _______ /__.___.__\ W. J. Buzz Szarek WM1W {___\ ~ /___} Cobra Consulting Group |`o-------o'| 97 ESP Pacific Green / Tan buzzNOSPAM@toast.net "High speed, Low drag" Remove NOSPAM to reply