Re: [MV] M35 Hot water heater (leaving me cold...)

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:16:55 PST

Buzz,
I've installed several 1983 era hot water cab heaters in multifuel powered
M35A2 trucks. The heaters were originally designed for gasoline engine
M35 trucks, so the thermostat that came with it was wrong and the hose
was too short. Other that this, they went in okay and work fine. Since I
don't know what engine you have, I can't comment on the hose connections.
If the hoses are routed out of the top of the heater, be sure you didn't make
too sharp of bends in the hose causing a kink and restriction. Make sure
the hood isn't kinking the hoses when you close it, by opening the side
panel where the heater is and looking at the hoses. Did you bleed off any
trapped air in the hoses and core?
Joe Young www.joeyoung.com

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>