[MV] Destroyed M1009 CUCV

From: Bill George (william.george4@gte.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 08:54:36 PST

Some stupid $^$(&(&#$ idiot decided this morning would be a great time to
run a red light and destroy my M1009 CUCV ! Of course if you compare the
damage, she got the worst of it :) Her car looks as if it had been run over
by a tank, while the CUCV doesn't look as bad as it is (bent frame,
demolished front clip, destroyed radiator, batteries,etc.) She's just darn
lucky it wasn't my HMMWV. The CUCV can be fixed, destroy my HMMWV and you
better start running.
Bill George

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>