Re: [MV] legal case in Sacramento re camo-painted vehicles

From: Jaime A Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 10:28:32 PST

TAMSAR is down a truck for the last 3 years, after a similar occurance, the
only diffrance was that the truck, a 70's ram charger, was painted federal
yellow, which is a bright flourescent yellowish greehish colour, and it had
its headlights on as required by our policy. it was 3 in the afternoon, and
some guy ran a 2 way stop... our truck was on the larger road, without a
stop sign, and a speed limit of 40mph, and he was coming off a residential
road, HAD a stop sign, stopped, and then went forth, and was rewarded by the
Ram t-boneing him. He lost the case, then lost on appeal.

I'm tring to track down the case, beacuse it would be a good precedent for
this latest stuff.

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>