Re: [MV] Roger S. Steffen Historical Militaria

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 14:47:55 PST

This would not be the first time that one of the mail order militaria places
did a bad thing. Manion's is notorious for junk, and I imagine that the
other ones are just the same. I have several friends who have done
business with them, and bad deals they have done. It seems they have
trouble following their own condition codes, and do not always have access
to items which they are selling. I am hoping that ebay puts them out of
business.