Re: [MV] M38A1s anyone, POC now

From: MadSkier1@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 07:30:08 PST

Well, yesterday I passed by the place again on my way to the DRMO. On the
way back home, I stopped in. The person in charge of selling the M38A1s
wasnt there, but I got the name of the place and phone number, only problem
is that I've misplaced the number. Anyway, the place is called:

Woodrow Jones Parts, Inc.
located in Pink Hill, NC

I'll look for the number later, but if anyone calls infiormation and gets the
number, post it please. I'll keep looking for the number also.

Hope this helps.

Rob