[MV] Bumper numbers

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 15:53:46 PST

I am in the process of stenciling the bumper numbers on my M35A2 that I am
restoring. I am trying to represent the early 1990's, when the truck was
with the 77th Army Reserve Support Command, 354th Transportation Battalion.
I have seen trucks that have a creme/tan base placed beneath the black bumper
numbers. However, I have also seen black numbers directly over the CARC
green base coat. Which is accurate for this time period? As usual, any
advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce
1970 M35A2