Re: [MV] NAPA belts for Saracen (woo-HOO! Found one!)

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 16:10:50 PDT

It occurred to me that you might check to see if the radiator fan drive
belts for a Cummins NTC style engine might fit. They use two belts to run
the fan only driven form the auxiallry drive output shaft. They aren't much
more than 15-16 inches long and generally come in matched sets. Cummins
engine family is specifically is NTC-855 series (855 cubic inches) and they
all use the same belts. I didn't catch on till the post listed below when
you stated "Wide, thick, & short". Be advised the belts for the NTC-855 are
V-belts. Best of luck and always keep a spare in the vehicle.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
n1vbn@N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM