Re: [MV] Driving the GPW

From: Chris (cdavis@mail.johnsonmfg.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 10:34:17 PDT

You know, I ran into the same thing when I had my M38A1 jeep, but not so
much in my current M37. I guess being able to back over most potential
complainers makes them think twice.

http://www.johnsonmfg.net/M37Web/Index.html

Chris

<snip> Its hot out and the windows on the guys truck (I can see now he is a
>punk) are down and I can hear him Mother F'ing me and my piece of crap jeep.
>I turn around and kindly ask him to repeat that as I wasn't sure I heard him
>the first time. His tone changed somewhat, but he commented rather
>truculently that I shouldn't be driving the jeep if I can't accelerate.
>
>This makes me sad. People should be proud to breath my fumes while backing
>up behind this beautiful and historic vehicle! Doesn't he realize what an
>honor it is? I am only 32, but I'll be damned if I can understand kids
>today.
>
>Regards,
>
>Bob Kelly
>42 GPW