Re: [MV] Ref: Humvee

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 07:46:03 PDT

  Mark

    An old trick I have used is two fold. One-- Disconnect the
  negative battery cable and two switch the number one plug
  wire and the coil wire at the cap. Both are quickly reversed
  and will foil all but the most savvy mechanic who recognizes
  the change that quickly.. Course if they tow the vehicle ..
  well thats a different story

                                    Bob B