Re: [MV] Will I be really sorry if...

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 17:58:08 PDT

If you know someone with a stencil machine to make up new stencils so you
can reletter it properly just do it the way troops did in the Army. open the
paint and pour it into a bucket and grab a broom!! Works slicker than you'd
think but if I were you I roll out some tarps on the driveway the drive the
vehicle onto the tarp with the corners of t he tarp help by old paint
buckets/rocks.
    So David doesn't think I'm nuts how many former soldiers painted an MV
with a broom/bucket?

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM