Re: [MV] DRMO Tampering

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 08:30:42 PDT

At 22.47 26/10/00 +0800, TIM wrote:

>I am only able to wonder at what kind of sick mind derives pleasure from
>cutting wires and such on vehicles to be sold at DRMO sales.
>
>I have been fortunate to find good vehicles at local sales. I would buy
>them needing an Engine or Transmission, and now and then get a surprise,
>but have never found damage as described.
>
>Intentional damage is nothing short of criminal behavior.
>
>My Y 2 RMB's worth.
>
>Tim Conover
>AMOY, China.

Oct 26 2000
Tim
of course I agree with you. However, may be the "sick mind" did it to
lower the bid price? Just a guess...
If the vehicle will not start some of the bidders will not bid for it and
the price will not raise... Just a guess...

Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples,it)