Re: [MV] MV blackout lites

From: Luc Hemelaer (greavis@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 09:50:29 PST

I know this sounds funny, but when I was a kid, a heating repair man came to
my house and had to remove rusted screws from a stove. He brought a glass
bottle with a very dark fluid in it and used that on the screws, and it
worked, they came loose. After this guy retired, and since I was a friend of
his son, he told me what this wonder product was: just plain Coca Cola!

Luc