Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: mark fisher (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 11:07:54 PST

Sometimes necessity dictates- I had to drive my unrestored and
sitting-for-20-years-before-I-bought-it M38A1 for two months while i loaned
my Vanagon to my recently ex-girlfriend until she could buy a car- just got
the van back last week. Get a big kick out of pulling up next to Wranglers
and watching them try to figure out wat it is. Kind of a drag with vacume
powered wipers and no heater in a sleet storm, though.
BTW I may have to sell it, so if anyone one is intrested contact me and I'll
e-mail a picture and some info.
Cheers
Mark
Kalamazoo, MI