Re: [MV] Mule upgrade wiring harness

From: Jeffrey Smith (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 07:10:42 PST

Thanks Keith, yes it is a True Upgrade one.
I made 3 from the Original Sample and thought $150
was fare for the Time/Material, I even found the
grommet to include with it.

Sorry I upset anyone with the price, thats why I
decieded to pull it from being for sale as not to
cause any problems.

thanks again
Jeff Smith
M*V*P