Re: M1 Carbine

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 07:18:15 PST

Bob,
Just for the record, it is legal to have a fully operational .50 mounted on
your jeep
while you ride around town. Hard to imagine why it wouldn't be. Last time
I checked, it was illegal to murder someone or strafe buildings, but the guns
themselves are not illegal everywhere just yet. I point you to the "Dragon
Man"
in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He has a couple of civilian trucks that he
drives
around town with obtrusively mounted .50 cal weapons clearly visible on
the hood. He has flame throwers mounted on them as well. He is on television
periodically. Owns a large class III firearms business. Has over 50 restored
mv's indoors. The Wall Street Journal ran a front page article on him last
year.
In the goverment's mad rush to idiot-proof Amerika, he is one of the last
holdouts.

Rob Kiser
Glad to be living in a state where it is legal to buy fully automatic
class III weapons with silencers and tracers. (Check your local
Cuyahoga ordinances on that one Bob.)
<< ...Somehow though, I can't