Re: [MV] TITLE & REGISTRATION WOES

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 13:26:23 PDT

John W
Where ther any "extra" hoops you had to jumps thru to bring you lack of a
title... into compliance???

<Johns Reply>
NH has been helpful to me. I got a 72 Deuce registered, no title and had it
titled.

   " " " [MV] Where theres a will...

After the disgusting treatment Ron has just written about (Monday afternoon