Re: [MV] City Code Violations

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:48:58 PDT

I was going to ask if you were in Kalifornia until I
read read your letter...

You should contact the Association of California Car
Clubs. They have dealt with this on a state level and
can probably give you the best advice. They deal with
all clubs and all kinds of cars/trucks. The Southern
California Military Vehicle Collectors Club is (or
was) a member. There were (and probably still are)
many of these "junk car" bills floating around various
Los Angeles area communities.

BK