Re: [MV] WC 12 Reality check

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 20:13:59 PDT

Pete,
Personally, I, after restoring many military vehicles, would hate to see you
jump into this project. It's a major project and the price is kind of steep.
You might get discouraged in the process of doing the restoration and our
hobby will lose a member. Look for something not so far gone. They're around.
The MB I bought in 1973 sat around until I met the South Jersey Chapter of
MVPA,
in 1991. Then I undertook the restoration. Over $5000 and well over a
thousand hours of labor, I had a restored MB.
Try to do some research on a vehicle before you purchase. Get an idea of what
you will have to do and find.
Joe Young