Re: [MV] M35A2 Guru's ... questions

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:35:40 PDT

Sir Ron; Although I haven't purchased seals (yet), White Owl has had what I
need every time, shipped pronto every time and sent the right stuff every
time. Prices have been better than I expected and I no longer ask anymore. I
had to buy a pulley for my alternator (off M151) and expected worse. Brand
new it was $27. and was in stock. I had to buy a new air pressure guage as
well (mechanical.) It was $39.00 in the box. By the way, do you have my
pressure guage too? I picked up a second truck from Wayne Harris and tha
dang steering wheel is missing too! Anyway, giive these people a call, they
have always treated me right......Kenny

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL

'75 AM General M-35A2