Re: [MV] I must have been a good boy...

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 17:31:58 PDT

Once it has been used for gasoline etc. I would not use it for potable
water. I believe I read this somewhere about Jerrycans.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycle
1943 Ford GPA amphibious jeep (unrestored, modified for world travel by
Lionel Forge in the late 1950s-1960s)
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Club web site: http://www.westerncommand.com