Re: [MV] Panzer III

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 09:58:49 PDT

Tim,

Is that 1.2M Yuan you have saved, or 1.2M US Dollars?
:-)

It amuses me that there are so many busybody doubters
on the list, especially since not ONE of them could
afford the asking price. Why are they worried about
this? Someone who can afford to buy a $100k lawn
ornament like this is smart enough to not get screwed
in this type of transaction.

If you are a buyer, please contact the seller and ask
the relavent questions. Why trash this person without
EVIDENCE that he is perpetrating a scam. I believe the
e-bay ad said that he had the required export permits.
It would be easy to set up an escrow account that paid
the seller once the vehicle was on the ship.

Brandon