Re: [MV] big CA registration problems!

From: Brandon K. (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 14:59:00 PDT

I suggest you go to the "Triple A" or to an
independent VIN inspector to get it signed off. Where
in Kalifornia are you going to?

I had no problem titling my 1985 M998, nor has anyone
else I know with a HMMWV in Kalifornia. I would think
if anything that an original title would be harder to
secure than just an out of state transfer. I guess
that's what I get for thinking...

I think you have 30 days from when you bring the
vehicle into the state to re-register.

Brandon