Re: [MV] propane on a M35

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 20:35:00 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Newton" <jnewton@laurel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] propane on a M35
Here's some links (standard disclaimer...I am not affiliated in any
way with these companies):

  http://www.dieselperformanceproducts.com/home.html
Very well put together kit, I've installed three of these and nice system. I
don't care for it though because it is a vapor draw system(possible to
injest liquid).

  http://www.usdieselparts.com/bullydog.htm
I've seen this kit and wasn't that impressed.

  http://www.tsperformanceproducts.com/propane.asp
Pricey but in my opinion the best kit on the market. No adjustments, has a
vacuum draw so the system will only release as much propane as the vehicle
can use. I met Dennis the owner last month at a diesel rally we had last
month here in CA. Guy knows his stuff and is very honest!

  http://duramax.bizhosting.com/My_Truck/propane_injection.htm

I'm going to try it on my deuce and M1007! Plus I can use the propane
on the M35 to run the sim-fire M2 machine gun! ;)

A few more links to check out are
www.diesel-central.com a site for all diesels and has a bulletin board for
those of you wanting to swap a diesel into one of your military rigs.
Also www.Ford-diesel.com . Do a search on propane and see what others think
about it.
Bill

--