Re: [MV] M37 axles

From: Lisa Bunch (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:51:19 PDT

2WD. I've heard that this happens if you get lockout hubs on the front. More
stress is put on the rear axles because the front is idle and not helping to
pull. It's a chance you take with lockout hubs. The bad part is you have to
remove the broken axle and pieces, and stuff a rag in the end, otherwise you
do more damage. Save the axle end to use as a cap for next time. I hear
driving on front wheel drive isn't all that bad.
Lisa