Re: [MV] business as usual?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 05:55:07 PDT

Anith; in my neck of the woods it's anything but life as usual. Sure, we go
about our daily activities and seem to be living the normal life but
patriotism is abound. Flags flying everywhere. My opinion is that the media
is making too much of the anthrax scare. Sure some people have been exposed
to it and at least one has died (I heard a second has died but it's not
confirmed.) It sure doesn't equal the loss of life in Washington or New
York. The media should educate the public on anthrax and drop the subject.
Most Americans are pleased with the war efforts and support those activities
even though further loss of life is imminent. We have changed forever and we
will NEVER forget. Our face has been bloodied but we will prevail. An
unnamed media reporter said it so well after the war campaign began. He said
that the terrorists are seeing the "Unabated Fury" of the United States
Military. I concur and I stand proud. Now my MV content; who sells M105
trailer parts? Anybody scrapping one?

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Recovry4x4@aol.com
Join the Taliban! Experience the "unabated fury" of the U.S.
     Military! It is to die for!