Re: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 06:42:43 PST

In a message dated 11/1/01 8:53:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ttpete@gatecom.com writes:

<< Sounds to me like you are one of two things: A licensed electrician who
 is worried that he won't be able to charge me 15 hundred bucks for
 installing a silly panel in my home, or a "lawyer" who has never had to
 litigate a case in open court. Last time I checked, it was NOT illegal
 to maintain my own house as long as the work passes inspection. This
 includes pulling a meter to render my own panel cold so I can
 repair/replace it. I really think you and your like should provide
 references so that we, the great unwashed, can go to our local
 university law library and confirm it is REALLY so.

Gee...and there I go trying to be polite and helpful, with a little bit of
humor and irony thrown in. I even called you sir. I am not a licensed
electrician. I am not (shudder) a lawyer. I have, however, an interest in
helping my fellows avoid either bodily harm, or legal snares. I'll just shut
up now, and go F**K myself. Will that be OK?

A P Bloom