Re: [MV] Drawing Packages

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 12:26:22 PST

In a message dated 16/11/01 14:59:25 GMT Standard Time, lathrrs@snip.net
writes:

<< Has anyone tried>>

Answer....YES

<<or had success>>

Answer.....NO

<<design drawings for any of the popular vehicles (M151, >>

I was given a contact by the name of Norma Watkins-Harris at DLA-Mil. I wrote
to her THREE times and never received the courtesy of a reply, nor even a
"sod off".
For those of you who may wish to pursue this (and if you are a USA resident,
you may have better luck than I did)..a copy of my original e-mail to her is
attached below.

**************If anyone DOES have any success in obtaining a drawing or two,
please let me know....as I'm still searching********************

Kind regards...
Ken

To: norma_watkins-harris@dscc.dla.mil

Dear Norma.....

I found your name by contacting XXXXXXX@dscc.dla.mil .
He referred me to http://dibbs.dscccols.com/Bidsets/pocs.asp where I found
your name as the POC.
Here is my query.
I want to obtain some drawings related to the M151-series jeep (developed
from 1951 and built, up to 1984). I have some references for some drawings.
However, I don't know the full extent of available drawings for these
vehicles...... and I don't really want to order any (at $20.25 a shot) until
I know how many are available.
If I list the ones I do know of, can you please tell me which ones you DO
hold, along with any others that I may not already know about? Thank you in
advance.

7331384 Windshield Assy
K 8754459 Body Assy
7331200 Rear Panel
K 10884992 Power Plant Assy
K8754411 Engine, w/o accessories
K8754805 Hood Panel assy
K 8754513 Pedal, Clutch & Brake
K 7331178 Panel, Windshield
K 8754671 Power Plant Assy, -25F and -65F Degrees Kits
C 7386309 Mirror Assy
7087515 Steering Gear assy
8754957 Radiator Assy
D 7035426 Handle, Parking Brake